2020 Kia Optima Interior Features
Boasting powerful performance, modern design and inventive innovation, the 2020 Kia Optima turns heads on Delaware roadways. The Optima’s exterior and engine are not the only elements excelling on this sedan. Offering a spacious cabin with outstanding standard features, such as a driver-side console that streamlines ergonomics or the Kia UVO infotainment system, the Kia Optima interior stands out among other sedans in it’s class.
Whether you opt for the standard trim level or upgrade to a higher configuration, the 2020 Kia Optima fits Worthington drivers’ needs. Read more about the Kia Optima interior with this overview from Byers Kia.
2020 Optima Dimensions
Despite its sleek exterior, the Kia Optima interior is sizable, with plenty of room for passengers and cargo, due to 60/40 split-folding seats. The Optima interior dimensions are:
- Head Room: Front/Rear 39.8 / 37.8 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear 58.1 / 56.4 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear 56.0 / 56.0 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear 45.5 / 35.6 inches
- Total Interior Volume: 120.7 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 104.8 cubic feet
2020 Optima Interior Seating
While the Kia Optima provides spacious seating for five, there are also plenty of other features for everyone to feel cozy on their Westerville trips:
- Seating Materials: Family-friendly CleanTex™ Cloth seating standard on the LX for its anti-bacterial, anti-soil, and anti-static properties. Also includes leatherette trim and Quilted Nappa Leather Seat Trim on other configurations.
- Adjustable Seats: Experience the outstanding convenience of standard 8-Way Driver’s Seat Adjustment with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support and up to 12-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support on advanced trims.
Kia UVO Infotainment
The Kia UVO Infotainment system offers drivers innovation at their fingertips. The Kia UVO connects your smartphone to your Kia Optima, allowing 24-hr roadside assistance, Remote Commands among others. An integrated 8-inch touchscreen display setting on the KIa UVO system is an entertainment package that also keeps you connected. Other features:
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
Learn More About the 2020 Optima with Byers Kia
Reach out to Byers Kia to learn more about the Kia Optima! Contact us in Lewis Center to learn more about our inventory! Then find out if you’re pre-qualified. We’re looking forward to helping you discover the many features of the Kia Optima!
Want to take your search in another direction? Learn more about Kia Sportage trim levels today.
More from Byers Kia
For Delaware drivers, the 2020 Kia Sportage trims offer features to fit every budget and driving style. Whether you compare the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX or any other Kia Sportage trims, Byers Kia is here to help you explore the Kia Sportage trim levels. Learn More About the Sportage View Sportage Inventory Kia Sportage…
Boasting powerful performance, modern design and inventive innovation, the 2020 Kia Optima turns heads on Delaware roadways. The Optima’s exterior and engine are not the only elements excelling on this sedan. Offering a spacious cabin with outstanding standard features, such as a driver-side console that streamlines ergonomics or the Kia UVO infotainment system, the Kia…
Are you shopping for a Kia Telluride for sale near Lewis Center? Look no further than Byers Kia for all four of the Kia Telluride configurations. The 2020 Kia Telluride trim levels are suited for a range of budgets. Here’s a brief overview of the new Kia Telluride configurations and their prices: 2020 Kia Telluride LX: $31,890…