2020 Kia Soul Reviews
If you’re shopping around Delaware and Worthington for a modern and reliable sedan that’s sure enhance your commute, then check out the 2020 Kia Soul. Some of the auto industry’s most reputable sources are praising this model’s design, interior features and space, warranty, and much more. See if the critics can convince you to get behind the wheel of a Kia Soul 2020 model from Byers Kia.
What Do the 2020 Kia Soul Reviews Have to Say?
- Kelley Blue Book: “Since its debut in 2009, the Kia Soul has merged sassy style, SUV-esque functionality, a modest price, and a long 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. For buyers seeking sensible transportation infused with a healthy dollop of fun, the all-new 2020 Kia Soul hits the mark.”
- Edmunds: “The 2020 Kia Soul, which is fully redesigned this year, has a lot going for it. Drivers in congested urban areas will enjoy its nimble size, responsive engine and controlled ride over bumpy pavement. Outside the city, the Soul shines with crisp handling and responsive steering. You can up the Soul’s fun factor even more by equipping it with a punchy turbocharged engine and a sport-tuned suspension.”
- The Car Connection: “The Soul’s pride is in its packaging: it’s comfortable for four adults, with plenty of legroom for 6-footers or taller. The hatchback has an easy entry (which appealed to older buyers who snapped up the last generation in droves) and spacious cargo area that opens up to more than 60 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.”
- Car and Driver: “While it’s all new, the 2020 Kia Soul doesn’t stray far away from its winning formula: A boxy, front-wheel-drive crossover SUV with inspired styling and a great price.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Soul stands out for its generous passenger and cargo space (more in line with a small crossover than a small car), comfortable interior, and lengthy available features list. On the road, the Soul is easy to drive and has adequate performance from its powertrain options.”
Kia Soul Standout Features
From its unique design and dependable performance features, there’s a lot that critic’s have admired in the 2020 Kia Soul reviews, but you’ll be impressed by the Soul’s impressive interior. You’ll have access to a wide variety of technology, comfort, and safety features to offer a well-rounded and enjoyable ride, whether you’re around town or away from home. These are just some of the standout 2020 Kia Soul interior features below:
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Android Auto™ Apple CarPlay™
- Glove Box with Illumination
- Automatic Temperature Control System with Cluster Ionizer
- 10-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat, including Power Lumbar Support
- Available Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Black Cloth/Leather Seat Trim with Orange Contrast Stitching
- Voice Recognition System
Test Driver the Kia Soul 2020 Models at Byers Kia Today!
Now that you’ve read the 2020 Kia Soul reviews, learn more about the Soul’s reputation as a great family car, or see how it compares to the Honda Fit. Browse our inventory of new Kia Soul models for sale to find what suits you best. Get the car buying process started with a member of our sales team, or contact us to schedule a test drive and a visit to our showroom near Westerville!
Learn More at Byers Kia
When you’re looking for a durable SUV that can handle the jobsite and carry along your equipment for your next trip out of town, then check out the 2019 Kia Sorento towing capacity. The new Kia Sorento offers a strong engine configuration to ensure your towing jobs around Delaware and Worthington run smoothly and efficiently….
If you’re shopping around Delaware and Worthington for a modern and reliable sedan that’s sure enhance your commute, then check out the 2020 Kia Soul. Some of the auto industry’s most reputable sources are praising this model’s design, interior features and space, warranty, and much more. See if the critics can convince you to get…
Both the NHTSA and IIHS have awarded the 2019 Kia Sorento their top safety marks and awards after extensive crash-testing. If drivers in the Delaware area are asking, ‘What is the Kia Sorento safety rating?’, they’re going to be impressed by its ability to protect occupants and its long list of standard safety features. Learn More…